Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My favorite lip gloss

Aside from natural shades of lipstick, I am now starting to like shades of pink on me. Last month I got my hands on this Nyx round lipgloss in Baby Pink. I have been reading a lot of great reviews about Nyx products, although they are not available locally, we can still get our hands on them thanks to local resellers.

Pretty ladies, presenting Nyx Round lipgloss in Baby Pink: :)


At first I was quite hesitant to put it on, I was really afraid that I won't pull it off. It is so light with shimmers on it. But when I tried it on,  I fell in love with right away.

So on to the short review...
Yipee! Factor:
  • you will see the color right away in one swipe
  • not drying
  • cute packaging
  • inexpensive (200 +, oh my I already forgot)
  • sturdy doe foot applicator
  • easy to apply with the doe foot applicator
  • transparent tube so you will see how much of the product is still there
Boo! Factor:
  • not available locally but thanks to Ms. Sol for making Nyx products readily for us
  • there is a scent that really bugs me, I dunno it's like plastic
  • it is quite sticky though I can't really compare it to other lip gloss since this is my 2nd lip gloss aside from Avon simply pretty lip gloss which is not that sticky
  • staying power is not that long just stayed on me for about less than 2hrs but you can blame me hehe I keep on biting my lips
Enumerating the cons of this product will make you think why I still like it, well the pros still outweighs it. I just love the color it gives on my lips, with the shimmer and the right shade of pink, I feel like I'm a sweet lil' girl LOL!

Let me end you with a FOTD of me with my favorite pink lip gloss (as of the moment hehe!)
A vain shot of me in our office's ladies room haha, forgive me please!

Girls, I swear my contact lenses don't appear like that in person, it just turned blue because of the camera's flash..huhu! When I bought the lenses, my suking optical shop had ran out of my usual transparent lenses, no brown as well, they only have green, blue, gray and violet and that's violet by the way! (haha nag explain!) It just looks normal in person not that bluish hehe! 

Anyway if you want to get these Nyx round lip gloss or any other Nyx products you can visit Ms. Sol's online store at Digital Traincase. She is very accommodating with super fast transactions.

Until next time pretty ladies.

Mahalo :)

6 comments:

CHARRY said...

its a nice nude color. looks good on you. followed your blog too. ;)

Aya said...

Nice shade! I like it :D

Jenggay said...

Thanks Charry :)

It's a nice pink shade Aya, you should try it. :)

Janet said...

awww, luv the color..so pinkish nude...=)

sugar sugar said...

it looks pretty on your but you're right the scent is a total turn off... :/

Jenggay said...

hi jyl, i'd bet this will look better on you :)

@ Sugar, hehe yup the scent really bugs me but I just ignore it that's what we call "tiis ganda" hehe. Try this shade too!