Saturday, April 9, 2011

Review: Myra Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer


I have read tons of great reviews for this product. Since it's inexpensive and available locally I grab it right away at Watson's. I love the sheer coverage of it, there's a special glow on my face when I put this on. It is my best bet during my lazy days which is like everyday hehe I use this then the powder. I really like this product, you can use it everyday and not that dangerous in my uber oily skin hehe. I mean it doesn't oil me up right away. I just retouch with my powder then everything's okay again.Then the sensitivity of my skin took over and broke me out. :( (Sigh) So I stopped using it. After 2 weeks I tried it again because I really want this tinted moisturizer to work on me but again it broke me out.  :(

Yehey factors:
  • inexpensive
  • super easy to find, can buy it all SM Beauty corners, watson's, Mercury Drug, convenience store etc.
  • moisturizer and a little coverage in one product
  • safe to use everyday
  • very light on the face
Boo factors:
  • it broke me out :(
  • there's a bit shimmery effect
  • gives whitish cast on photos
  • gives very light coverage but I think tinted moisturizers are like that, I dunno please correct me! (This is my first tinted moisturizer hehe)
So there you go, this is one product that I want to love but my skin won't let me. Still it is a good buy. I've read a lot of bloggers who fell inlove with it and didn't break them out.

I want to buy a BB cream or try other tinted moisturizers, any suggestions pretty ladies?

Mahalo :)

3 comments:

DeBi said...

sad to hear it broke you out. Try maybelline BB cream...inexpensive and available locally. Though I haven't tried it, I've been seeing good reviews about it.

sugar sugar said...

it broke you out?!? ok, i'm not going to try this. thank you for your review dear! :3

Jenggay said...

@ debi, yeah me too i have read good feedback on that BB cream I think it would be good for starters.

@ sugar hehe, you can still try it, maybe a patch test on your chin small area muna. Me kasi whole face kagad..:(