- My digi cam has retired already and there are so many things I want to take pictures of to share it here
- So maybe you're thinking why not your phone's camera? Well 2 days after my camera broke my N95 phone that got a decent camera died also. Suddenly the display was just black I already asked a cellphone tech what's the problem he said it's the LCD which is an expensive part of a cellphone so now temporarily I'm using Zano's phone that has a poor camera resolution.
- Tabachuchay's nanny left last week so me and Zano are taking care of her full time, good thing his schedule changed so the rest days changed as well we alternate on taking care of her, so I have less sleep lately or sometimes no sleep at all and both of us are working. I don't complain huh, I love spending more time (all of my time should I say) with her.
- Tabachuhay was sick last week, for 3days she had fever then after the fever her measles came out but this one is not the fatal one, it's called "tigdas hangin". According to her Pedia it's pretty normal nowadays to children her age because of the freaking weather
- I was sick last weekend, yeah that is right, we just stayed at home during Mother's day because I had fever and cough.
- Last week blogspot.com was blocked here in the office, and I was super pissed cause I can't access my blog and the blogs I followed religiously and when I'm at home I don't have time to surf the net because Tabachuchay had all of me, again I am not complaining hehe. Good thing now it's accessible again yey! Suck IT guys big time if they blocked this site forever!
On the brighter side, I am pretty excited for my weekend getaway with my two sisters from different mothers hehe, my two bestfriends. We will be flying to Zamboanga this Friday to attend my bestfriend's older brother wedding, yehey for that! I will have quality time with them since I missed them a lot because ever since I got married I just had like once in a blue moon time with them. I will leave Tabachuchay to my mama and papa since Zano has work during weekends.Will take lot of pictures there for sure, courtesy of my bestfriends' cameras hehe.
Oh I super miss blogging, I am starting to catch up to my fellow bloggers site and hopefully get more followers as well hehe.
Will blog more soon promise! :)
As usual I should post something here that will somehow brighten up my post hehe so here it is:
"Nye!"then a picture of my family: