Friday, April 22, 2011

My newly acquired lippies

Hi ladies! I hope everyone's enjoying their vacation and of course don't forget to pray, have more time with God. Well, sadly I am working in an American company so we don't have holiday. Zano (the hubby) is working in a BPO company so no holiday as well. :( I am just thinking about the double pay for these holiday on my next pay out. Normally during Lenten season we go home to Pampanga wherein there is a big 'Prusisyon'. I really love Prusisyon in the provinces specifically in our home town they are really different compared to cities. For Zano, during Good Friday, his family goes to Tagaytay to visit the 'Pink Sister's Monastery'. Last year we were lucky to go to both, Pampanga for the Prusisyon and Pink Sister's at Tagaytay, Tabachuchay was just 2 months old back then. Now I guess will be just staying at home then go to church in the evening. I am just blogging my sentiments for this Holy Week. Anyhow as you can see the title of my post is about lipsticks hehe so here it goes. Pretty Ladies I want you to meet my newly acquired babies:


Nyx Round lipsticks: Tea Rose (left) and Circe (right)

A new addition to my mini stash. Again forgive me for the blurry photos. :( Got them on Digital Traincase online store again. Before I just ordered Nyx lipglosses so last week I availed their famous round lipsticks. Will do a review together with a FOTD using these two this weekend hehe have to prepare myself for that. So that is the good news, on a not so good news, look at what Tabachuchay did on one of my favorite Natural shade lipstick:

 Avon Moisture Rich Sheer Liptick in Sheer Mauve

Poor lipstick. huhu! This is actually the second time, the first one was my Nivea Lip balm. Well lesson learned: When you are busy doing your make up, make sure that your kit is unreachable for kids like Tabachuchay. After what happened, Zano and I bought her, her own lipstick:

Tabachuchay starting her love for lipstick! hehe
 
It is actually a whole set of Kikay kit toys, it will be her starter kit hehe! So there you go, watch out for my review for the Nyx round lipsticks.

Have a blessed holy week pretty ladies!

Mahalo! :)



9 comments:

sugar sugar said...

Tabachuchay is sooo cute and kikay like her mom i guess. ^_^ holy week is pampanga is sure different from the rest of the country. we used to go there too since my mom is from pampanga. =)

i think tea rose is a very wearable shade sis and circe is a nice nude shade so i'd say you made good choices! :D

Hercy said...

We always go to Pampanga for Holy Week also! But it stopped last year since we just stayed in Makati, and also for this year, we'll be having a reunion in Bataan. Anyway, your daughter is really cute!! Makes me want to pinch her cheeks! LOL and you got a nice haul there. I'm really interested in buying NYX cos I don't have any. Maybe soon! :D

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Nice blog honey!! I'm a new follower <3
Hope you follow back!!

The Beauty-Addict said...

your baby isssssss so cute! love your new lippies! :D

Aya said...

Poor lippy :( Nice shades, though!

Anonymous said...

haha! oh no! baby smashed the whole lippie! awww... you have a cute baby!

well, i did pray and visit my parents this holiday. nothing fancy though. i just rested :)

Jenggay said...

hi sugar, glad you're back na pretty! Yep the shades are nice hehe glad I have them :)

@ Hercy yes you should get Nyx try them as well. hehe thanks Tabachuchay is big na nga eh.

Hi Rakshanda, have followed you as well, like your blog :)

Hi Ann, hehe thanks a lot!

@ Aya, huhu that is one of my fav lipstick

@ Reina, yes I read your post about your holy weekend. Thanks also, Tabachuchay is so kulet kasi.

kikaysimaria.blogspot.com said...

Aw. You're baby is so cute! For sure, lalaki yan napaka-pretty :)
Nice blog sis. But I hope you could add a label or recent posts on your side bar. it will help your readers alot lalo na pag dumami na yung post mo. :)

Jenggay said...

hi kikaysimaria, thanks a lot for visiting my blog :) Thanks for the advice as well, cge2 i will do that. Tamad kasi ko iexplore tong blogspot hehe!:) But will do so.