Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I love Sample Packs: Ellana and Mario Badescu

Last week I availed Ellana 's free sample packs online, I just paid the shipping fee. Isn't that great? hehe I'm such a sucker for 'free stuff', well who doesn't?! Ms. Coney the distributor of Ellana products in our country was nice, I just emailed her once and she replied right away and even gave me all the details for the courier etc and that's another great thing not to mention that I just ordered the free sample pack. hehe. I am so excited to use these already, I have tried the concealer on my under eye area and I was amazed, will do a FOTD with them.

Here's my sample pack. They are in a ziplock plastic and an Ellana brochure :)
Consist of 3 Foundation, 1 blush, 1 concealer and 1 Finishing Powder

Yesterday I received these:


It's my package from the beautiful Janet. Click her name to visit her blog, be sure to follow if you haven't yet. hehe. I got the Mario Badescu sample pack from her when I joined her giveaway last weekend and the sweetest thing is she has included some goodies and a cute letter. hehe



And of course the star of the package:


My Mario Badescu sample pack.Consists of the following: Drying Cream, Seaweed Night Cream, Flower & Tonic Mask, Super Collagen Mask and Cucumber Cleansing Lotion. Yehey super excited to try them as well. I have a big zit right now and last night I used the 'Drying Cream' from this package and it dried my pimple. Indeed it is a drying cream, hehe. I promise will do a review for these wonderful products, I wish they will do wonders on me just like what it did on Janet's. By the way thanks a lot Janet for the MB products and the whole package, hope you read this. :)

It's holy week already and I hope everyone will enjoy their vacation and don't forget to pray.

Mahalo :)

* Sorry for the blurry photos, my camera is acting up again, I guess I need a new one. :(

11 comments:

DeBi said...

had the free stuff from ellana years back. I even purchase last year but somehow, the foundies started to react on my face...I dont know why..but anyways, yahoo for freebies!

and I need to buy a new cam too.. mine is autistic already. LOL

Aya said...

I ordered some too :) I really like their online service :D

Unknown said...

I love most of their products. :) Ellana suki here. lol :D

Jenggay said...

@ Debi ay tlga? I hope my skin won't react with Ellana. I want to try Bare Naturals also eh. I'll check if they have free samples din. hehe! lol at your camera being autistic.

@ Aya nice to hear that. I will once I raod test these products from them..hehe

@ MissKat oo nga eh I read in your posts. hehe!

Hercy said...

Got my package yesterday too! Ah Janet's so sweet! :3 Have a nice day! :D

Janet said...

Jenggay!!! thanks so much for this entry!!=)and please excuse my ugly writing and the ugly tape core included in the package. The LBC guy did it because he told me that if I refuse to, the liquidity thing will spill yada yada yada......but good thing the products arrive safety!! =)
Hope the Dying Cream works for you too! And thanks for sharing the Ellana site, I didn't know they provide free sample...Please do a review on the Ellana products you received; I haven't tried any Ellana product yet,I'll wait for your review first before I make any purchase..(^_^)~ and stay pretty!!! *(^_^)*

Jenggay said...

@ Hercy oo nga eh noh. We're just lucky na mabilis tayo..hehe!

@ Jyl, aaawwww thanks again noh for the thoughtful letter. Your handwriting is cute too. :) Waaah cge2 I haven't use the Ellana samples eh but will try it soon.

Hazel said...

now that's great customer service :) excited to see the fotd with those products :)

Anonymous said...

oh wow! thats really cool!

you got your sample packs and you won something. i never won anything in the net.

where can i buy this ellana aside from buying online? do you know? thanks :)

Jenggay said...

Hi Hazel, thanks for visiting my blog. hehe cge I will try my best to look okay on my FOTD on them.

@ Reina oo nga eh. This is actually my first time to win a package thru the net/blogsites that's why I was so excited hehe! I don't know if they have stalls eh I think you can go directly to their office they have store ata dun. Not sure though and I believe sometimes they join bazaars din, Not sure also..hehe sensya na. You can visit their site I think there are info there. TC :)

ELLE said...

how much yung shipping fee nila?