Thursday, April 14, 2011

A good haul

Don't you just love it when you get discounts or great deals from department stores or anywhere? I just want to share these few items that I got that last Monday. You might think that the blue bag is a freebie for the celeteque products lol. Nope, I got them separately, I bought the blue bag at Robinson's Department store for only 50 bucks it was discounted from 150 pesos, what a great discount right?. It's not that big but it's perfect for my growing stash of make up. I put my make ups on 3 different pouches so this is great, I can put them all in here. Then the Celeteque moisturizer. I have been on a hunt for a moisturizer and this was on a buy1 take1 promo for only 129 pesos. Thanks to Kikay si Maria and I saw that they were on a promo. I've been using it since I bought it, and so far so good, hehe. Crossing my fingers that my skin will love it. Will post a review soon. That's it pretty ladies, been very busy this week here in the office so I can't make any sensible post hehe.

Let me end this with my red notd
This shade is one of my favorite aside from 'Pussy Red' hehe. 


Hope you had a great week ahead ladies.

Mahalo :)

10 comments:

Aya said...

Will wait for your review on the Celeteque moisturizer :) I saw that one too on sale but didn't buy it. Hehehe

herroyalbleakness said...

J, that sure is a good haul :) cute pa nung bag.

and your watch is adorbs. what's your nail color? i love anything ruby red on my nails! :D

DeBi said...

sarap bargain!!!

DeBi said...

sarap bargain!!!

The Beauty-Addict said...

i like the blue bag its cute and your nails :)pretty shade!

sugar sugar said...

that's such a gorgeous red color! :)

Great haul too! ^__^ I wish I could make Celeteque work for me but my skin tends is so maarte. :/

Jenggay said...

@ aya I will be reviewing that after 2 weeks hehe sana positive review

@ argie, oo nga eh the bag is cute sayang la other colors para dalawa binili ko, hehe! The watch was gifted to me way back in college pa. Can't remember the color it's from my manikurista eh hehe. But i love caronia's simply red.

@ debi oo super cheap haul

@ ann, oo nga cute yung bag. Thanks!

@ sugar, yeah me too I am hoping my skin will like this.

Unknown said...

Hi jeng, followed u :)

Nice blog. :D

Please make a review on celeteques moisturizer. I have one but it's still unopened. haha. Not sure kasi if its ok for oily skin :)

augustalolita said...

love the polish color <3

WICKERMOSS said...

hi jeng! followed u alr...and u mentioned you're following my blog. i checked it and you're not yet in the list:(( pls re-check so that you'd be included in my future random contests.

Thanks and cheers :))