Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why Blogging?

It's been almost four months now that I started reading random blogs and have found out about the 'blogging world'. I was really fascinated on how people can speak their minds and tell almost everything they want. It was like a diary or journal of thoughts, experiences and anything under the sun. That's right, I was really that naive when it comes to technology but don't get me wrong I was an I.T. graduate..haha! It might be funny or stupid for some but I guess for me I thought it was not really my thing.

I started visiting different kinds of blogs when I was planning for my daughter's 1st birthday party that I came across parents and girl talk forums and didn't notice that I was directed to various of websites that has 'blogspots' on the URL..hehe then next thing I know I was blog hopping.

I just enjoyed following and reading blogs, first was from mommy blogs then food blogs, and now beauty blogs. I felt like every night I have to go to my computer and read different blogs for the whole night until morning. I was addicted to different beauty blogs from fab bloggers nationwide and worldwide. I discovered make up and instantly made a connection on it. Just a short flashback, way back in high school and college I never had an interest with make up and beauty products because in my entire adolescence stage I was acne prone, to the extent that there's nothing on my face to grow out zits. It's like having an alert of "no more space for new messages" in your cellphone but instead "new pimples" in your face. It was that tragic so I never really had guts to go to any make up counter and try on or swatch on anything that they offer, I felt embarrassed. But now that I am more mature and doesn't really care about others might think hehe and of course gone were the days that I was like a walking pimple though I have a lot of pimple scars and marks but Make up is here to save me!

My blog will tackle more of my life with my cute daughter and loving hubby plus some make up reviews but I won't consider my blog as a beauty blog since I really do not know how to put make up but I am really eager to learn so I think that's a work in progress hehe. I am now starting to buy affordable cosmetics and on my way to the make up and blogging world.Yipee! I hope I can do reviews on some products that will help out pretty ladies out there..

Mahalo :)

No comments: