Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How's your summer?

I am sure most of you have big plans for this summer already. Maybe Bora, Bohol, Cebu, Palawan, CDO, Batangas, Subic and so on.( these places are in my summer getaway checklist and have only been to Bora and Subic hehe) Anyway for tabachuchay here's her summer:

She just loves water!

Last year when I gave birth we didn't have a grand summer vacation unlike my other summers but I don't regret it though because being a mom is super awesome.So now me and the hubby is still planning on where to go this April but not considering taking a plane or super long hours of driving because having a 1-year old baby with you on the trip will not be that fun so maybe we are just thinking on going to Batangas which is nearer to Laguna or maybe Puerto Galera, but still having second thoughts about this one because it will require us and Tabachuchay to ride a roro. I also want to go to Anawangin, Zambales but it's not advisable to go there with a kid because you will have a hiking and camping scenario there. No resorts not even a public restroom, it will be a pure nature trip. It's a bit hard to decide especially when you are considering a kid with you, so I guess will just have to buy a bigger pool and swim with her, hehe just kidding. It's not really a priority for us to go somewhere this summer but I'd love to if we can. Maybe we'll just end up in Splash Island hehe. What I'm excited about is my trip to Zamboanga City this May with my 2 best friends and our family Bora vacation this November with my in laws. I guess that time Tabachuchay will be much easier to tag along on a trip.

How about you pretty ladies out there, where are you going to spend your summer?

Mahalo :)

6 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

maybe you can take her to zoobic, planning a trip with my daughter too! she really enjoys Tali, my daughter's 4 but her first time there she was only 2 :)

DeBi said...

Hi Jenggay,

thanks for dropping by my blog...followed you as well... :)

Aya said...

Inggit! I've never had one of those kiddie pools when I was younger :( I've always wanted one back then. Hahaha

Thanks for following. Following back :D

DeBi said...

my baby loves water too!!!

Jenggay said...

@fashioneggplant, yup been in Zoobic and it's really patok to kids. I'll bring tabachuchay there sometime!

@Debi, it's really good that they love water. They can be one of our future Olympic swimmers hehe

@Aya, oo nga me too I didn't have one like that so I made sure tabachuchay enjoys that.

Thanks everyone for dropping by and for followimg me back. I'm overwhelmed! hehe

Chrissy said...

Hi Jenggay! Nice to meet you. Yeah I know it's hard to plan for trips especially with a kid tagging along, but I hope you get your trip this summer!

I myself don't have any plans...I think I'll be stuck at home all day. :)