Thursday, March 17, 2011

My 1st Product Review: Amonche African Black Soap

Why did I chose this to be my pioneer post for a product review? Well, simply because this is my HG soap. I've been using this soap since December and I am really happy with it. I first saw this product from Ms. Shen's blog then googled the distributor, Bare Naturals. What decided me to try it was the location of their store. I'm from Binan, Laguna and the store is just in Muntinlupa so it was pretty near to me. I thought that I can drop by at their store and grab the products rather than ordering online and wait for my package to arrive. Ms. Lami (the distributor) and I had several exchange of emails and she did recommend this soap to me since it has a feature of lightening acne marks.

Got the picture from their site: http://barenaturals.multiply.com/

What it claims: (from their website)
Amonche black soap is specially formulated entirely from ALL natural ingredients. This soap restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots. Yes it can lighten the skin!

It has a "built-in" makeup cleanser and toner and you are guaranteed everytime that it thoroughly cleanses the skin for impurities.

Made from tropical honey, shea butter, cocoa pod, aloe vera, and other all-natural ingredients. This amazing soap is made to soften skin, heal signs of aging or scarring, and revitalize your skin. 

Ingredients: Pure honey, Shea butter, Osun (Camwood), Potassium Palmkernelate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Water and Essential Oils for Fragrance.
It mentioned in their website that the ingredient glycerine attracts water so a good soap dish is a must. I cut the soap into two and until now I'm still on the first half of it. This is my HG soap, it had lighten my acne marks and made my skin soft. Whenever I have my monthly visitor hehe, two or three zits will come out and this soap have saved me from them. I'll just wash my face with it and after 3 days the zits will be gone, even the big and nasty ones (eew)! I used it every morning  and night. It also saved me from some make ups that didn't react well on my face.

Yipee!!! factors:
  • made from natural ingredients
  • lightened my acne marks
  • removes make up
  • inexpensive for the price of 248 pesos
  • it lessen oiliness
  • locally available from barenaturals site
Boo!!! factors:
  • it has a scent that might bother some
  • might melt terribly if not properly stored
  • might cause allergy or pimples to others so it is important to do a patch test first

Overall this is my savior hehe. I am still using this soap and have not failed me so far. I will definitely repurchase.
Hope this helps pretty ladies out there.


Mahalo :)  

No comments: