Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who's Tabachuchay?

When I decided to have my own blog, of course I thought of a blog title. I came up with so many ideas in mind but then nothing amused nor satisfied me. While eating dinner I asked Zano (the hubby), what can be a good blog title, I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask him since he already had an idea that I wanted to have my own blog then he reckon "Tabachuchay's Beauty" still munching loads of rice and fish in his mouth. I laughed at the idea first because mostly of the blog titles that I visit are in English, have sophisticated or beauty related titles. I said "Are you serious?" then he replied "yeah since you are Tabachuchay's mom". Haha, yes that's one of our daughter's nickname and our favorite one I should say, well simply because she is fat, round and super heavy especially when she was around 4-6 months old, she really looks like a ball. We can't stop kissing and cuddling her. She is 1 year and 1 month old now not that round anymore but still our Tabachuchay huhu i miss her already since I'm still here in the office doing my post. I just hope my boss won't read this! :) I will end this post with Tabachuchay's latest picture: 



I am now readying my product reviews, watch out for that pretty ladies, but pardon for it since I'm just a newbie! :)

Mahalo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...tabachuchay :P...my tita calls my cousin bachuchay hahaha :P welcome to blogging sis!

Jenggay said...

Thanks louisse, hehe i'd bet your cousin is super cutie too..