Friday, March 25, 2011

Joining Tisha's Anniversary Contest

I'm so excited, this is my first time to join a blog contest. I have seen a lot and I want to join them all..hehe Sorry for being greedy, well joining is free and who knows I might win..(crossing my fingers) I am really hoping to win one of these Cocomo Swimsuits:
Would love to wear these, only if I lose 5 kilos more..hehe
Whew! I am drooling over this one, it will hide my unflattering tummy.
This is one hell of a sexy swimsuit!

Want these swimsuits too? So easy, just join Tisha's first Anniversary blog contest. Click here!

Yey! This is a super awesome way to start my summer. I will join more blog contests, for more chances of winning. hehe!

Got all of the pictures from Tisha's blog contest too.

Mahalo :)

1 comment:

herroyalbleakness said...

blogging'll get you hooked with joining stuffs like this! They're fun, noh? :)